Fast and sympathetic blood and trauma scene cleanup in New Jersey
In the event of a death, crime or traumatic incident, New Jersey emergency and law enforcement personnel deal with immediate concerns like medical treatment or evidence preservation, but the task of cleanup often falls upon the shoulders of friends, family members, business owners, and property managers. Without taking time to grieve and recover from the trauma, they must erase all blood, bodily fluids and other evidence of what has happened and make sure that cleanup is handled safely.
Do not clean up blood on your own.
Besides the emotional hardship, New Jersey crime scene and trauma cleanup present special environmental challenges. Biological residue, dangerous chemicals, deadly pathogens and other contaminants may be present, and may require specialized retrieval and disposal techniques. A surface cleaning may overlook unseen blood and body fluids which, if left undetected, could cause infection, or spread disease. Special permits may be necessary to transport and dispose of hazardous biological wastes.
Professional crime scene cleanup.
Mastertech Environmental has the necessary certifications, permits, equipment and qualified staff to safely address the cleanup of any traumatic or hazardous situation dealing with blood or other bodily fluids, wherever it may occur: inside or outside, in vehicles, residences, or commercial properties. Trained and experienced in the handling of blood-borne pathogens, our technicians utilize personal protection gear to extract and properly dispose of biohazards such as blood and bodily fluids. Mastertech is available for 24/7 emergency response with technicians ready for dispatch immediately after a call.
At Mastertech, we are sensitive to the concerns and emotions of those who may be present at the cleanup scene. They may have questions or fears, or may simply need a sympathetic smile and comforting word. Our staff understands the shock and grief they are feeling, and responds with respect, discretion and genuine concern. Easing both the physical and the psychological burden of tragedy and blood cleanup, we are proud to partner with New Jersey home and business owners in need of compassionate, skilled property restoration.
Reasons to hire a Professional Bio cleanup, crime scene cleanup or trauma scene cleanup company.
- Avoid the danger of coming into contact with potentially dangerous blood and bodily fluids.
- Remove the emotional stress from family, friends or employees of having to handle a cleanup of this type.
- Know that the cleanup was complete and thorough and the space is now safe to re-enter.
- Remove liability by having untrained and unprotected persons or cleaning services attempt cleanup.
- Odor removal techniques and chemicals not available to the general public.
Why Choose Mastertech?
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner 3 Years in a Row
- Trained Bio cleanup specialists
- Featured on HGTV & DIY Networks
- BBB Accredited Company with an A+ rating
- Fully Licensed, Insured & Certified
Your Bio Cleanup Will Include:
- Emergency service technicians dispatched 24 hours to your home or business.
- Professional and sympathetic technicians.
- Odor control and minimization.
- Safe removal of blood contaminated items including furniture, bedding, clothing, carpeting, etc.
- Application of a broad band anti-microbial to sanitize area.
- Blood Cleanup
- Trauma Scene Cleanup
- Suicide Cleanup
- Unattended Death Cleanup
- Body Fluids Cleanup
- Sewage, feces and urine Cleanup
- Animal Hoarding Cleanup