When unexpected tragedy and environmental emergencies disrupt Northern NJ families and businesses, Mastertech Environmental provides single-source cleanup and remediation services, including:
- Mold Remediation and Prevention
- Mold Testing and Inspections
- Water and Flood Damage Cleanup
- Water Damage Restoration
- Structural Drying
- Hoarding Cleanup
- Blood, Body Fluids and Bio Cleanup
A Company You Can Trust
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner 2013, 2014 & 2015!
- Voted Best of the Best in South Jersey Magazine
- Featured on HGTV & DIY Networks
- BBB Accredited Company with an A+ rating
- Fully Licensed NJ Home Improvement Contractors
- Fully Insured & Bonded
We are proud to provide environmental and water damage services to NJ families and businesses in their time of need. Need an estimate? Give us a call today. It’s Free! (973) 346-2650
Here at Mastertech, many of our technicians are former firefighters and emergency service workers, so they know first hand the vulnerability that floods, fires, illness, and death can leave behind. Striving to ease our clients’ burdens, every one of us is fully committed to the safety and well being of those we serve. Our technicians are professionally trained with the most up-to-date equipment, and are nationally licensed, bonded, and insured. In addition, our entire staff undergoes background checks and drug screenings. You can be assured that the service you receive will be thorough, effective and discrete—because Mastertech is committed to doing the best job possible – the first time.
People Who Care
Exceeding industry standards and providing skilled expertise during times of crisis, company owners Mike Rego and Eric Green and their team respond to environmental concerns promptly and efficiently.
Above all, Mastertech believes in providing clients with compassionate, respectful service. Offering comfort and support to grieving family members, our team can assist with stressful tasks like filing insurance claims and formulating restoration plans. “We take pride in knowing we can make a difference in a family’s quality of life.”
Our mission is to provide Affordable, Safe and Effective Mold Removal Solutions to New Jersey residents and business owners. It’s that simple.
Mastertech North Jersey was founded in 2015 by Eric Green and Mike Rego. Both Eric and Mike are certified mold inspectors , certified mold remediators, and certified water restoration technicians.
Having both worked in the worlds of remediation, contracting and home improvement/residential services for many years before starting Mastertech, Mike and Eric believe in getting the job done right the first time. Now, we only focus on remediation. We don’t do remediation AND painting. We don’t do remediation AND trim work. We don’t do remediation AND plumbing. We focus on mold and bio remediation every day so we can be the best.
Understanding the dangers of mold and bio contamination require us to only use the most highly trained technicians on our jobs. Either Mike or Eric personally inspect and create the remediation plan for every job. Mastertech North Jersey does not use subcontractors…Fully insured, trained and accountable employees only.
Mike and Eric are both life-long New Jersey residents. When not killing mold, cleaning up trauma scenes or helping hoarders get squared away, Mike and Eric enjoy spending time with family and friends. That’s what it’s all about, right?
If you need our help, we’ll be there.
The Mastertech Difference
Before inviting a mold or bio remediation contractor into your home, it’s important to find someone you can trust. In our industry, doing the job wrong can result in long-term health implications and cause expensive property damage. So it’s important to choose a company that specializes only in mold or bio remediation.
- We are licensed, insured and bonded and ALL of our techs are trained and certified in mold remediation and inspections.
- After searching through hundreds of mold remediation and inspection companies on the east coast, the producers at HGTV & DIY Network chose Mastertech to consult and take part in their productions.
- Mastertech gets it right the first time, every time.
- We stand behind our services, so you can expect a service experience that’s second to none. And—in the rare event that you encounter a problem, one call is all it takes to solve it.
- Our technicians are true professionals: trustworthy, compassionate, personable and responsive.
- Our vehicles are well marked and stocked with the latest mold remediation, bio cleanup and water damage equipment available.
- We’ll do our best to work within your budget, and will never try to upsell you on services you don’t need.
- We arrive on schedule and get right to work. If there is an unforeseen delay, you’ll be the first to know. We know you’re busy, so we won’t keep you waiting.
- We always protect the areas of your home or business that we are working in (or near). We use floor covers and containment walls to make sure the rest of your property is safe.